Hello dear friends & family! Well, our two year anniversary has finally inspired me to create our blog! Yes, that' s right, 2 years today Monday, August 8th Chris and I are celebrating our second anniversary! The Lord has been very faitfhful to us, and we have been able to grow in the Lord together, and fall more in love each day! We think & pray for you all often, and hope everyone is doing well. We still talk about how blessed we were by the outpouring of love from our friends and family due to our wedding. Please let us know how you all are doing! Our e-mail address is: sunflowersonatina@yahoo.com. We want to hear from all of you! Please look through our blog, I was finally able to post our wedding pictures!! If you can't see all of them on this page, just click on the previous posts to your right. I'm hoping to update this blog once a month, so please continue to check it out! :)
God bless!
Love, Amber
Chris & Amber July, 2005

1 comment:
Hey Amber! Love the blog. So glad you've finally joined the blogosphere. :)
It was great to see pics of your wedding and relive the memories ...
Oh, and, happy belated anniversary! I'm so glad God brought you two together.
-Amy
Post a Comment