Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How hard can it be?

Chris and I went out last night to get an extra fan, and a Mc Donald's caramel sundae for $1 (a cheap way to satisfy that sweet tooth) that sounds oh so simple, right? Wrong! Walmart was completely out of floor fans which I was surprised by because they normally have a whole aisle of them, I guess everyone had the same idea as us, it must be really hot! Then we went to Target and found one for $11 which we thought was a really good deal, I also picked up a book and an air freshener. As soon as I paid Chris and I looked over the receipt because we both thought $36 was so high and we knew there was a mistake. Chris said, "I didn't think your air freshener cost that much!" We took it to customer service and found out they scanned our fan twice and charged us for two, so we got refunded. We then proceeded to Mc Donald's accross the street only to find that their ATM/credit card machines were down and they were only taking cash. Now you'd think that Chris and I could come up with $2 between the two of us and the change in the car but nope, not even close! So, we decide to go to the other Mc Donald's by our house but when we get there we find out that their ice cream machine is down! I said to Chris those two Mc Donald's need to come together to make one complete one. So, we each got a cookie to satisfy our sweet tooth and a small drink and still only paid $2.14. So, how hard can it be to get a fan and small $1 sundae? Harder than you'd think!!!! =)

No comments: