Thursday, July 27, 2006

Luau Party!

Chris and I had Luau party at our place last month, and I forgot to post the pictures, so here they are. We had a really fun time. I had fun decorating (Walmart is the place to go if you need luau/hawaiin stuff for a good price!) Everyone brough a dessert or appetizer and we played lots of games. I even found one where you have to draw an island complete with palm trees, ship, and more with your eyes closed! Everyone had a movie star name on their back they had to guess who they were, and everyone had to wear their hawaain finest. =) The night was complete with Beach Boys in the background, my pina colada candles, and our TV screen saver of a fish tank (courtesy of the "Finding Nemo" DVD special feature disc) with a tiki statue and volcano. Aloha!!!
Mike, Bev & David Tilson
Doug, Carolyn, Allison, Aaron & Timmy Abel
Mom & Dad

No comments: