Chris had school on Valentine's Day, so we celebrated the day before. Chris got me a CD I had been wanting and also some shower gel from Bath & Body Works. Last time we were at the mall I tried a sample of their new scent (coconut vanilla) and I said I liked it. Chris remembered it and went back and got it. I thought that was very thoughtful & sweet of him, I think I'll keep him. I gave him a CD & a red shirt (he likes red, not the shirt in the picture though, a different shirt & a different color red.) I guess he likes it 'cause he's worn it a lot since then, so points for me on that one, I knew it would have the Chris approval. =) We went to Claim Jumper and then on the love day I always get to pick a chick flick to watch (he forgets this every year but I remind him.) We watched "French Kiss" one of my absolute favorites. Here are some pics and I LOVED my roses they were absolutely gorgeous and smelled wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment