Monday, May 21, 2007

The statue & THE BOX

For Chris' birthday I got him a Nightmare Before Christmas Jack & Sally statue from Disneyland, that was VERY hard to find, and VERY hard to get, and VERY hard to get out of Downtown Disney. As you can see, THE BOX was like 3 times the statue! They pack it very well!! It was very big and bulky and hard to carry. Luckily I had my dad to lug it to the parking lot for me or I would have been in trouble! My dad had me take a picture of the box to show what he had carry all the way through Downtown Disney, and to the parking lot. Chris had originally seen it at California Adventure in a store and I called about it and they were out of stock of it besides the display so I had to call almost daily for several weeks to find it and then they wouldn't hold it so my dad and I had to go running down there to get it, and we got the last one they had. I guess they are only making a certain amount of them. Chris was really shocked surprised and couldn't figure out what was in the huge box, he had no idea, and so it was worth it. =) Chris with his Jack & Sally statue March 07, 2007

No comments: