Thursday, July 19, 2007

Transformers! More than meets the eye!!

Well...the day that Chris had been waiting & waiting for FINALLY happened! His Transformer movie came out and we went to a sneak peak showing on Monday, July 2nd and we've now seen the movie 3 times. Here we are going to the movie. And, to answer some questions I'm sure are on everybody's minds.....yes that's me in a Transformer shirt and yes, WE saw it three times, and yes, I really did like it and yes, I do win the best wife award, and yes, I've only seen the back of Chris' head lately as he's on all his Transformers websites!! =D
Click HERE to see the Transformers Movie 2 created for you by Chris, it will load for like 10 seconds and then you need to hit the green play button and them wait like 25-30 seconds while it comes up. Enjoy!! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful pictures with the “world”. It was great fun looking at all the pictures of where you have been. I even watched the Transformers movie and I thought it was terrific!
-Grandma Darlene

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Loved it.
Loved Chris's movie.
Good job Chris!
Go Optimus :)
Love, Dad