Thursday, December 27, 2007

Universal Studios

Today Chris and I went to Universal Studios. We were there 12 hours. Yup, we got there at 9 when they opened and left at 9 when they closed. I had never been before and Chris hadn't been for like 15 years. Chris got Universal Tickets from my sister for Christmas so we decided to use them today on our week off work. We were able to see every show and attraction (some twice) including the back lot tram tour. Chris even got a Dodger dog. ;) We had SO much fun!! Our favorite ride was the Shrek 4D. Thank you Robin!!!
Chris' catch of the day
Yup, Amber went on the Mummy Ride
(Chris talked me into it) Houston, we have a problem You can actually see LA
I'm an Ogre!
And for breakfast, I'm makin' waffles!
Chris goes to visit his buddy Little Chuckie
This is in the front of Terminator 2 3D
I'LL BE BACK......

No comments: