Saturday, February 09, 2008

Great Quotes!

  • Cheered by the presence of God,I will do at each moment without anxiety,according to the strength that He will give me.The work that His providence assigns me.I will leave the rest without concern,it is not my affair.I ought to consider the duty to which I am called each day as the work that God has called me to do,and to apply myself to it in a manner worthy of His glory,that is to say ,with exactness and in peace.I must neglect nothing,I must not be violent about anything.-Fenelon

  • You have much to delight in--God's people, His providence and His pleasures. The key to delighting in the things of God is to delight in God Himself. Sometime today take a moment to simply delight in the Lord and praise Him for who He is.-Wiersbe

  • I will reflect often today on the fact that the risen Christ of history is the same loving Savior who now lives within me, offering me His love, His peace, His comfort, His wisdom, His strength. I will claim by faith His resurrection life to enable me to live supernaturally each moment of every day.-Bill Bright

  • It is not enough to give mental assent to the fact that God has redeemed the world, nor even to know that the Holy Spirit can make all that Jesus did a reality in my life. I must have the foundation of a personal relationship with Him.-Oswald Chambers

  • At the very beginning of his ministry, Joshua is told to meditate in the Word day and night because that is the key to appropriating the power of the Spirit he would need to accomplish that which God had called him to do. And the same is no less true for you. -John Courson

No comments: