With help from friends & family, I was able to surprise Chris and take him to the Disneyland Hotel for his birthday! My friend Connie and her husband Eric who works there not only helped me with a rate, Eric got us upgraded to a fabulous suite that had a great view over looking Downtown Disney where we could stand on our patio and see the fireworks! Thank you so much Eric and Connie for all your help! Chris also got Disney gift cards from family so we could eat in some of the great restaurants in the hotel. We had such a fun and relaxing weekend!! Here are some pictures I had to take of our suite, the beautiful grounds, and the great restaurants we ate in at the hotel.














1 comment:
Cute pics! I'm glad you guys were able to have such a fun and memorable weekend together!
Post a Comment