Sunday, January 04, 2009

In loving memory

In loving memory of Zack: the most wonderful and handsome cat that ever lived (0r will live.) We miss him so terribly. We all loved him so very, very much and we have so many wonderful memories of him. He will ALWAYS live on in our hearts.
1/1/94-1/1/09

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Zack, give your mom and dad a hug for me

donna pryer

Anonymous said...

Amber, I’m so sorry to hear of this! I remember when the Westons brought Zack to your family and I have memories of when Zack was a very active little kitten. I know you loved him and you will really miss him. I’m sorry.



Love,

Amy

Anonymous said...

Amber,
I am soo soo sorry to hear about your beautiful cat passing away! I looked online all over for a pet sympathy e-card but nothing even came close to saying what I wanted it to. I can imagine what you must be going through and my heart really goes out to you and your family. Our min pin, Tessa, is 14 1/2 and has health problems so we don't expect her to live too much longer. I know when she goes it will be traumatic. Blessings to you and your family during this time of grief and I'll be praying for you guys!

Love, Chriss

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I'm so sorry to hear that! He was such a great cat - the BEST cat. :(

Betsy

Anonymous said...

Sorry to here about your cat. I understand how you feel with loosing little Betze July 21

Mark Shelman

Anonymous said...

Hello Amber, Thank you for letting us know about Zack. So sad . . . . I thought he was a very special cat. You are all in our prayers, Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Oh Amber! I'm so sorry!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

so sory about Zack. He was a great cat :'(

Ivette