Tuesday, January 17, 2006

70th Birthday!

Sunday we celebrated Farrell's (Chris' dad) 70th birthday!! We all met at Disneyland and Farrell was surprised all of us were there and that we were having lunch at the Blue Bayou. (I had never been before but had always wanted to try it.) We just wanted to have a fun & memorable day together and to go somewhere special so we thought Blue Bayou would be neat. We went on several rides after that (all 15 of us!) and then went to Starbucks that night because it had gotten really cold.....brrrr! It was a really fun day!
\

2 comments:

Amy K said...

It looks like you had a great time! Thanks for posting pics. :)

Oh, and I love the "Happy Birthday" frame. I presume that's on your camera?

Amy

Chris and Amber said...

Actually, the "Happy Birthday" frame is on the Kodak software that the camera came with, I just found borders yesterday, I didn't know it had that option. There aren't too many, mostly Christmas ones, but I don't need to worry about that for another 11 months! :D Yes, we did have so much fun!