Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Our vacation to Solvang!

We had a really fun & relaxing couple of days to just get away and also celebrate our 3rd anniversary.
This is where we stayed
Chris standing next to "Hap-Pea" & Pea-wee" (the restaurant/hotels mascots. I actually am a fan of their split pea soup, even though I didn't think I would like it.)
I made Chris do this..........
'cause he made me do this.......................
The love birds =)
This is just one of the MANY windmills at Solvang =)
This is Chris' favorite treat in Solvang, it's called Aebleskiver and it's kind of like panckakes rolled in balls with raspberry jam and powdered sugar. =)
Lots of the roofs in solvangs have pelican statues on them because it is believed that Pelicans are supposed to bring good luck
I think Chris did a great job with this picture, you can see the fog on the mountains. This is when we just arrived so I'm very happy to be on my vacation!

No comments: