I am very thankful to the Lord for blessing me with Chris. I love being married to my Best Friend. In the movie "Shall We Dance" there is a scene in it I absoutely love with Susan Sarandon talking about marriage, and I agree with what her character says. I am blessed to have Chris to witness and care about every part of my life, and I am happy that I can for him as well. "We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'." -Character Beverly Clark in
"Shall We Dance"
August 08, 2003
August 08, 2003
2 comments:
I can't believe it's been three years! Amazing! I pray year four is full of many surprises of joy and that you continue to revel in bearing witness to each other and the way that God reveals his love for each of you through one another. I am so glad I got to be a part of that day and to be a part of your lives.
Love You!
Ivette
Congratulations Chris and Amber!
Post a Comment