Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Real Dilbert Quotes

A magazine recently ran a "Dilbert Quotes" contest. They were lookingfor people to submit quotes from their real-life Dilbert-type managers. Here are some of the winners that cracked me up:
  • Boss: "As of tomorrow, employees will only be able to access the buildingusing individual security cards. Pictures will be taken next Wednesday, and employees will receive their cards in two weeks."
  • Boss:"What I need is an exact list of specific unknown problems we might encounter."
  • Boss: "This project is so important we can't let things that are more important interfere with it."
  • Boss: "Doing it right is no excuse for not meeting the schedule."
  • Boss: "No one will believe you solved this problem in one day! We've beenworking on it for months. Now go act busy for a few weeks and I'll letyou know when it's time to tell them."
  • Boss: "Teamwork is a lot of people doing what I say."
  • My sister passed away and her funeral was scheduled for Monday. When I told my Boss, he said she died on purpose so that I would have to misswork on the busiest day of the year. He then asked if we could changeher burial to Friday. He said, "That would be better for me."
  • Boss: "We know that communication is a problem, but the company is not goingto discuss it with the employees."

No comments: